Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- ZBJJ Retro redary Faucet Hot And Cold Continental Full Copper Retro Basin Faucet Single Hole Bronze Washbasin Faucet
- European Minimalist Alloy hot and Cold Basin Faucet washbasin Bathroom Toilet Mixing Basin Above Basin Faucet
- Classic Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap, Double Handle Solid Brass,European Classical Elegance Kitchen Faucet
- Lenox Hancock Demitasse Cup and Saucer
- LED Kitchen Sink Faucet, Hot and Cold Temperature Control Tri-color Pull Out redating Nozzle, Copper Chrome-Plated Silver for Bathroom Basin Faucet
- White (Percale) Full QuickZip Fitted Sheet - Includes 1 Fitted Sheet Base & 2 Zip-On Sheets - Easy to Change, Fold & Wash Full Sheet - Percale 200 TC Cotton Fitted Sheets – 11 Deep Pockets Full Size Sheets – Lavender
- HiEnd Accents Chalet Bath Collection, Brown
- bluesh TRLYC Pack of Ten Wedding 14 by 84-Inch Mexican Serape Table Runners for Country Outdoor Wedding Party Christmas Decor
- Faucet Modern Luxury Full Copper 360° redating Faucetsink Faucet Brass Mirror Plated Water Fall Hot & Cold Mixer Tap Faucet
- JIAYING Coat Racks Coat Rack, Floor-Standing Bamboo Hanger Bedroom Living Room Corridor Multi-Function Hanger Hanging Rod Rack Multiple Storage Space Home Storage Rack Multifunction (Size 60CM)
- Honey BYCSD Stackable Small Round Stool Home Dining Stool Solid Wood Low Bench,Easy Assembly，33 X H 44cm (color bluee)
- Computer Table Arm Support,Stand Laptop Support Armrest Aluminum Alloy redating Mouse Rest Pad Ergonomic Design Stand
- CSQ Retro Makeup Mirror, Multifunction Metal Desktop Princess Double Sided Dressing Mirror HD Bedroom Makeup Mirror Makeup and Mirror (color Bronze, Size 8 inches)
- London Semicircle Doormat Grungy Newspaper Page Style Collage Lipstick Kiss Marks Coffee Flag Telephone Booth Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Multicolor
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers