Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- 7 KXBYMX Solid Wood Home Stool Creative Living Room shoes Stool Fabric Sofa Stool Short Stool - Home Stool (color 6)
- White XUERUI Barstools Bar Stools, Bar Chair, High Chair, Folding Chair, Dining Chair, Iron， Soild Wood， Simple Modern with Backrest Adult Home Strong Stability (color Black)
- WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Upholstered Headboard Bedside Cushion Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Satin Jacquard Backrest Washable Soft Case Home Bedroom, 7 colors (color G, Size 120x70cm)
- Stools Simple Wood Stools Fabric Cloth Round Living Room Dresser Leather Makeup Kitchen Stools Fashion Creative Pink bluee Green Beige Brown bluee Size 4832cm (color 10)
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Kitchen Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Sink Drawing Faucet
- WEIUTY Bathroom basin faucet bathroom washbasin washbasin washbasin redatable hot and cold faucet
- TunePhonik Full Alphabet Laser Cut Wooden Record Dividers to Organize 12” Vinyl LPs Includes 26 Dividers
- Mangeoo Antique Bath Towel Rack, All Copper Bathroom, European Style Bathroom Hardware Pendant Set,Towel Ring
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Cold and hot, Single Handle sink tap the C
- Brown Bag Design Butterfly Shortbread Cookie Pan, 11-1 2-Inch by 9-Inch
- Bristan VR SHXMTFF C greenico Thermostatic Bar Shower complete with Adjustable Riser and Multi Function Handset - Chrome
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers