Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Wall Mount brass ORB Pot Filler Folding Faucet Stretchable Double Joint Swing Arm Kitchen Sink tap
- Easyblinds Easyblackout Blackout Blind Kit (Cream, Medium 59 x 53 )
- Kitchen Faucets, OEM Faucets, Hot and Cold Water Pipes, Kitchen Faucets, Washing Basins, Washing Basins Can Be redated,Faucet 60 cm Inlet Pipe 2 Angle Valve
- Quadra Polished Chrome Ebbe E4803-BN 4 Unique Grate, Quadra Brushed Nickel
- Faucet Luxury Modern Plated Mixer Faucet Bathroom Faucet Fashion Copper Hot and Cold Sink Wall Antique Double American Faucet
- GROHE 33848000 Lineare Bidet Mixer
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The Copper Black antique faucet hot and cold basin Bathroom Cabinet Faucet Brushed Black
- Oudan Sink Taps European retro style copper redating Hot and cold Seated Wash your facePots Brushed Single hole
- Eyelet Ruffled Bed Skirt w Split Corners, 18 Drop, Bone,Twin XL
- Water Tapdrinking Designer Archcopper Cold and Hot Water Mixing Faucet
- Artzfolio Mermaid 3D Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 19.5Inch
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers