Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- B LJJL Stool, Round Stool Fabric Sofa Stool Dressing Table Stool Suitable for Bedroom Living Room 3 color Removable and Washable 15 ×15.7 (color C)
- Round Simple Clock Quiet Wall Clock Living Room Bedroom Fashion Home Hanging Table Metal Quartz Clock,A2
- CHQW Trade Stainless Steel Bathroom Triangular Rack Silver Toilet Toiletries Storage Rack Bathroom Hardware Accessories High Capacity Bathroom Supplies Storage Basket Bathroom Shelf
- NYDZ Star Pattern Metal Art Wet Umbrella Stand Holder, Powder Coated Plastic, Round gold 20x50 cm(7.9x19.7 Inches)
- Rustic Half Round Door mats Acorns and Cones on Weathered and Grained Wooden Background Timber Autumn Theme Image Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Brown
- Hansgrohe 04519000 Raindance E 100 Air Green Handshower Wallbar Set, Chrome
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Antique Swivel Brass Hot and Cold Water Single Lever Single Hole Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Bar Faucet
- Hammer Stahl 8 Chef Knife, X50CrMoV15 Forged German Steel with Quad-Tang Pakkawood Handle
- Schock SC-530 in Inca with Fixed Spout Cristalite Plus
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers