Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- JIANFEI Home Floor-Standing Hat Coat Stand Drying Rack Foldable Small Footprint Triangular Bracket,2 Colours (color bluee, Size 58x58x128cm)
- 50×27×45cm 2 Tier Storage shoes Bench Solid Wood Organiser shoes Rack Bamboo shoes Shelf for Hallway (50cm 58cm×27×45cm)
- Modway EEI-1705-GRN Fine Dining Side Chair, Green
- Black Beauty Chair Work Chair, redating The Task Chair, Computer Chair, High Back Electroplating 5 Claws Clinic Laboratory Spa Hydraulic Pulley Stool (color Black)
- Succulent Semicircle Doormat Abstract Hand Drawn Style Cactus Flowers Pattern in Green Shades Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Teal Sage Green Pale Green
- Serving Trolley Cart ABS Plastic with Armrests Universal Wheel 4 Tier Groove Moisture Proof Beauty Salon, Load 25 Kg, 2 colors (color Pink)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers