Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- I-pinkwood - Small ZHAOYONGLI Solid Wood Stool Household Coffee Table Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Creative Change shoes Bench Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (color D-Ebony)
- Convenience Concepts American Heritage End Table with Drawer and Shelf, Cherry
- Lambs & Ivy Raspberry Swirl Mini Crib Set
- Faucet European hot and Cold Basin Faucet Copper Jade gold Antique Art Faucet on The Counter Basin wash Basin Faucet
- Egretshower Dual Bathroom Shower Slide Bar Combo Shower Heads Handheld shower Combo 5-setting,Polished Chrome
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer New Arrival Chorme Brass Basin Tap Bathroom Vessel Sink Tap 180 Degree Swivel Spout Mixer Faucet
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers