Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- LLKC Mainstays bluee Stripe Flannel Sheet Set 100% Cotton Queen Size
- Retro Deluxe Fauceting Single-Hole Cold-Hot Mixing Faucet redates Outlet Water All-Copper New Type Basin Washbasin Table Basin Faucet
- Sink Chrome-Plated Brass Nickel Brushed Kitchen Faucet Seven Letter Design 360 Degree redation Water Purification Features Double Handle
- Boatx Retro Kitchen Faucet 360?redating Kitchen Tap Single Lever Mixer Sink Tap Single Lever Mixer Sink Tap High Spout Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap, gold
- Retro Faucethome Hot and Cold Water Mixing Single Handle Single Hole Carved Basin Mixer
- Plating QJIAXING Basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Mixed Faucet Full Copper color Faucet
- Faucet white faucet single handle single hole faucet copper faucet hot and cold bathroom faucet bathroom faucet with inlet pipe (color White, Size 18 5 20cm)
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet high, white enamel basin pull-down faucet, low, turning hot and cold basin faucet, low
- Aprilaire 513 Replacement Filter (Pack of 2)
- High Gloss White Toughened Glass Splashbacks and Upstands - by Premier Range in 80cm Wide x 60cm High with Fixing Holes
- JIAJUAN Entrance Doormat Rubber Heavy Duty Non Slip Front Door Entry Floor Mats Indoor Outdoor, 3 Styles, 2 Sizes (color A, Size 58x88cm)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers